"It was a pleasure to work with the team and quite a success by all accounts."
- Bank of Scotland, Scottish Food & Drink sponsor 2012
The Scotsman Conferences benefit from extensive print and online promotion and advertising in The Scotsman, Scotland On Sunday and Evening News, as well as our large portfolio of weekly newspapers and websites reaching over 2.8 million* readers every month.
The Scotsman Conferences programme so far has been a huge success, with 22 high level events. They can provide an excellent opportunity to communicate your brand to a targeted audience and network with potential clients, customers and industry leaders. We can offer promotion in a wide range of media platforms both in paper and online through our targeted marketing campaign.
We have a range of sponsorship packages available and will aim to meet both your budget and objectives. Our packages can include the following elements:
• Branding on all publicity and event literature
• Branding on all online marketing
• Marketing on social media platforms – LinkedIn and Twitter
• Editorial opportunities for headline sponsor
• Opportunity to provide details of up to 100 key prospects, clients or stakeholders who you would like to see at the conference
• Main speaking slot for senior executive
• Branding at the event (supplied by sponsor)
• Tickets to the event
• Exhibition space at the conference
• First person piece within the four-page supplement to appear in The Scotsman after the conference
Previous sponsors have included...
"I thought the event went very well. The speakers were excellent and very diverse and Bill was an excellent chair."...
- DLA Piper, Scotland's Place in the World sponsor 2012
"We were delighted with the service provided by The Scotsman in connection with our sponsorship of their Economics of Independence conference. Their team was proactive, easy to work with and very good at offering alternative suggestions to tailor their service to our requirements."
- Dundas & Wilson, Economics of Independence sponsor 2012
“Our sponsorship of the Scotsman conference on the economics of renewable energy helped us raise the profile of the Scientific Alliance among key stakeholders in the debate.”
- Scientific Alliance, Economics of Renewables sponsor 2011
To discuss the opportunities Scotsman Conferences could provide your organisation, please contact Greig Porter on 0131 620 8656.
Our team has an exciting programme of events for 2013, which will examine the economic and social challenges facing our country. If you would like to be first to find out what we have in store over the coming months, click here to join our exclusive database.
*JICREG January 2012 - Total Audience figures based on single newspaper insertion and monthly online reach
*Webtrends March 2012