The Scotsman Conferences benefit from extensive print and online promotion and advertising in The Scotsman, Scotland On Sunday and Evening News, as well as our large portfolio of weekly newspapers and websites reaching over 2.8 million* readers every month.
The Scotsman Conferences programme has been a huge successto date. They can provide an excellent opportunity to communicate your brand to a targeted audience and network with potential clients, customers and industry leaders.
We have a range of sponsorship packages available and will aim to meet both your budget and objectives. Our packages can include the following elements:
• Branding on all publicity and event literature
• Branding on all online marketing
• Marketing on social media platforms – LinkedIn and Twitter
• Editorial opportunities for headline sponsor
• Opportunity to provide details of up to 100 key prospects, clients or stakeholders
• Main speaking slot for senior executive
• Branding at the event (supplied by sponsor)
• Tickets to the event
• Exhibition space at the conference
• First person piece within the four-page supplement to appear in The Scotsman after the conference
At the Scotsman conferences we also give you the opportunity to promote your organisation in different ways that are not a sponsorship package:
• A4 inserts into our delegate packs
• Literature stand available in the networking areas of the event.
Please contact the team for more details on 0131 620 8212.
Previous sponsors have included...
"It was a pleasure to work with the team and quite a success by all accounts."
- Bank of Scotland, Scottish Food & Drink sponsor 2012 and 2013
'Pinsent Masons was delighted to sponsor The Scotsman's recent conference on shale gas and fracking. The event was well organised and well attended with a high level of speakers able to provide a thought provoking and informative insight into the potential impact unconventional oil and gas may have on a global scale and how that might affect the UK and Scotland.'
- Pincent Masons, The Fracking Question Sponsor 2013
“The Scotsman Conference team provides excellent support in producing a quality conference with 'A list' speakers. They understand the audiences we are trying to reach and they are extremely responsive in making sure that our requirements as a sponsor are met.”
- Dundas and Wislon, Economics of Independence and Independence White Paper: A business plan for Scotland 2012/13
To discuss the opportunities Scotsman Conferences could provide your organisation, please contact Greig Porter on 0131 620 8656.
Our team has an exciting programme of events for 2013, which will examine the economic and social challenges facing our country. If you would like to be first to find out what we have in store over the coming months, click here to join our exclusive database.
*JICREG January 2012 - Total Audience figures based on single newspaper insertion and monthly online reach
*Webtrends March 2012